Saturday, October 3, 2009

friday night fun

Friday night Hailey went to a sleepover at one of her friends houses, so we took Hannah and Hayden to the BPE Texas Carnival.
#1 Hayden couldn't wait to go. He was running all over the house and proudly sporting his cowboy hat.

#2 Hannah tried "really" hard to rope the cow. I am so proud of her for trying. She normally doesn't like these games.

#3 Stick horse race. Look at Hannah go. Yee Haw!

#4 As you can see, Hayden was super excited. He picked out overalls, his hat, and of course a suit jacket (just like daddy). I actually just bought the jacket at a sale today and was trying it on to see if it even fit. It is a bit big, but he did not want to take it off. He said, " No, I daddy". I guess that means he wanted to look like daddy. So, he was shirtless, in overalls, tall white socks, brown shoes, cowboy hat, baseball sunshades and of course a suit jacket. HA! Gotta love the style.














No comments: