Monday, September 28, 2009

Day at the Ranch

Saturday, the Hudkins family invited us out to their family ranch, and boy did we have a good time. We are so thankful for good friends and the fellowship we get to have. The kids were walking along the stone ledge and picking berries out of the tall grass. Cari asked the kids to come back in the mowed area so they didn't get chiggers and the other item (cow poo) was what Lauren was carrying in her hand. I don't think she had any idea that it was cow poo. I think Hayden and Grant only ate "one" berry. Lets hope so anyways. They really enjoyed the ledge and picking berries. Maybe I just need to put a ledge in the back yard and an nonpoisonous berry plant and let them play. Maybe they will stay contained in one area for a while. Do you think?
Grant and his Smore face! He is too cute, isn't he?








1 comment:

Cari said...

I am so glad you got a picture of the kids' finds. The poop is just too funny!