Thursday, September 24, 2009
Fun times with Aunt Gloria
Last weekend Hannah got to go spend the night with her Aunt Gloria. She thought it was so cool to get to do something without her sister. She didn't even want to tell me goodbye. *sigh* She just kept telling me I could leave now. Crazy Girl! She is growing up to fast. I am not ready for this. She got to go on her first convertible ride in Grandma Kelly's VW Bug. She loved that. Check out her cool shades - she did not like the sun, so she got to wear some of Gloria's shades. She also got to go to Gloria's Dance class and the teacher let her dance with Gloria. I can't wait to see the pictures. Now, she is ready to take lessons herself. I have been trying to get one of the girls to take dance and they both shut me down. They love dancing and are always doing it. Finally one of them is going to try it out. Thank you Uncle Tim for doing this for her. She is super excited to get started. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment