Thursday, September 3, 2009

A few days ago I was throwing away papers from school and out of the kids rooms. You can only keep so much, right? Well, I found a circle that had a hand in the middle that Hailey drew at school. They were talking about germs at school. It was something that was neat to see, but not all that special as to keep. I was just about to throw it away, and something told me to look on the back. I turned it over and this is what I read.....

"I Can do Inethang (anything) in God"

And she had drawn a big star. Oh my goodness, there is no way I was throwing this away now. Your every day goal is to teach your children the love of God, and it is so amazing when you hear them say something that reassures you they are listening and learning.
I mean, they were talking about GERMS at SCHOOL. But, after she finishes her work, she was thinking about how she can do anything through God. AWESOME!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

that is awesome and is a testament to you and shane as parents. you are doing such a good job with your kids!