The other day I was having a tough day and just did not feel good at all. The kids can obviously sense when I am having a bad day, and I hate that. I want them to always remember how much fun mommy was and not how often mommy feels bad. Anyways, they were working on crafts at the table and hailey brings a piece of paper to me and says, "here mommy, hannah drew the picture and I wrote you a note". This is what it said.....
"Dear Mommy I hop you fill betr I love you We know your ms can't go awyway (away) butt God can make you betr. "
Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? It brought tears to my eyes, and honestly I felt a lot better. I gave them both a HUGE hug and off we went to play and read books.
On the subject of books.... Hailey has become quite a reader. I am so proud of her. She is on a 1st grade level and can even read some stuff on a second grade level. She loves school, and I hope she will always have the love and passion for learning just like her daddy. I on the other hand, liked it until 8th grade and then the passion was gone. I still need to finish college when the kids are all in school, but I honestly don't know if I could do it. I have 3 or 4 more years to get it figured out :)
Thank you God for my sweet and precious children.
No comments:
Post a Comment