Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection Cookies and Toddler Bed





Girls beating the pecans just like the Roman Soldiers beat Jesus




Saturday night we TRIED to make Resurrection Cookies with the kids. It was a lot of fun, and a great way to tell the story. Although, something went wrong. We woke up Easter morning, and the cookies did not rise. I am going to try to find another recipe for next year. I have heard of resurrection bread as well, so maybe we will try that instead. The girls had fun so I cant complain.
Hayden also had a good time helping Daddy put his toddler bed together. He got a big boy twin bed, but I just don't think he is quite ready to be that high off the ground. Mimi bought him a toddler bed, so we are going to start with that. :) Friday he decided to climb out of the pack n play during nap time. Crazy boy! We have had a great weekend so far, and the best is yet to come.

No comments: