Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Texas Rangers




Yeah Rangers!







April 18th we took the kiddos to their first Rangers game of the season against the Royals. Hayden LOVED it. I am not sure if he liked the baseball or music better. Crazy boy.
I am not sure if the people sitting in front of us liked us being there as much though - between Hayden throwing his juice box at the lady 3 rows in front and hitting her in the head and Hannah falling into the lady in front of hers chair, and just all the noise that comes from 3 Wonderful children ;) The kiddos shared a big bag of cotton candy. I haven't quite figured out why they like that so much. It is gone as soon as you stick it in your mouth and you are still hungry even after you consumed all 3000 calories :) We had a good time. We left in the 7th inning because they "claimed" a storm was coming and everyone in the upper level needed to move down. Unfortunately there was NEVER a storm. Oh well. The kids needed some sleep since we had church the next morning.
you

No comments: