Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hannah

Friday afternoon we took Hannah in to Cooks for an EEG. The pediatricians office called us EARLY Monday morning and said that they are referring her to a neurologist. They were not for sure what all they found, but they said they are definitely checking her for seizure disorders. We go to the neurologist on Wednesday. I just pray that it isnt as serious as it sounds, and that whatever they do find can just be controlled with medicine as opposed to surgery. She has been through enough in her 4 years.

Shane will be out of town all next week for training and obviously will not be able to accompany me to the appt. Since my memory is terrible at this time, my brother is going to come along. (to make sure I can explain everything the doc says to shane) It is nice to have a family member who has had a lot of medical school courses :) He can ask some questions that I might not have ever thought about.

No comments: