Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hannah turned 4!!!











First of all, we have 200 + pictures on the camera from Hannahs party. We had a lot of wonderful help taking pictures and now I dont know which ones to put on the blog. So, I am going to have to do 2 blogs with a total of 10 pictures. It will give you an idea of how much fun we had.
Thank you Cari for helping out so much. I dont know how I would have managed without you. You are amazing.
Hannah had a Little Mermaid Under the Sea Party. She picked out ALL of her stuff. We had treasure box crafts, drawstring bag decorating, bead necklace making, under the sea foam crafts, sun visors, and we had a craft to make a square for a quilt for Hannah (we only had a few kids make one). It was so much fun. I really think the kids had a good time. After a while most of the kids headed to the back yard. I ought to make it easy on myself and not plan any entertainment next time. The backyard seems to keep them all occupied :) We had pink, purple and blue cupcakes from Texas Star Bakery, and ice cream. Yummy! We were going to do a treasure hunt, but time ran out. Hannah got lots of wonderful presents from her friends, and lets just say... She LOVES them. She has shut herself up in her room with all her new "things" ALL over the floor. I am so happy to have a kid who is thankful for whatever she gets. You could give her a box and she would be ecstatic.
She had a great time, and was sad when everyone had to leave. Hannah enjoyed getting to help pass out her treat bags that she put together. (sea shells, candy, under sea notepads, mini tape dispensers, necklaces and bracelets, mini swords, and little finger puppets.)
Thank you to everyone who made Hannahs day s SPECIAL. We love you all!!

1 comment:

Cari said...

We got all the kids, and that is what really matters, but I sure wish the group shot showed how much fun the kids had. Instead I managed to capture a horses rear end, tears and Lauren's underwear! LOL!