We made special reservations for the girls at The Bibbity Bobbity Boutique inside of Cinderellas Castle. It was a huge hit for Hailey. She LOVED it. Hannah was super excited until they started fixing her hair. Lets just say we discovered she DOES NOT like to have gel in her hair. We unfortunately had a melt down half way through. She decided to rip everything out of her hair. She was not happy :( And I was not happy with her hair. She had dried crusty hair - it looked like horrible dry scalp - for the rest of the day. (note it was only 10 am). She did let me "try" to fix it later on that evening before we had dinner with Cinderella. I was not able to make it look anything like Haileys, but it still looked cute enough. :) I love my sweet princesses, and I am glad we were able to give them this experience. Disney World is definitely a place "Where Dreams Come True".
No comments:
Post a Comment