Sunday, March 22, 2009

Epcot


Finding Nemo Ride


We stopped in at the Disney's Epcot Park Wednesday night after dinner for a few hours. We thought Epcot was more for older kids, but we were WRONG!!! They had a lot of fun stuff for younger ones. Next time we will know. The kids were able to ride the Nemo ride and got to look at all kinds of fish in the aquariums. They also were able to go watch Talk with Crush, which by the way was REALLY cool. That was about all we got to do in our short time there. We were going to watch the fireworks, but decided we better get back to the hotel. The kids hadn't gotten in bed all week before 10:30 so we thought MAYBE we could get them a little more sleep tonight because we had a surprise for them in the morning - An extension to our trip - One more day at Universal Studios so they could see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL (Hailey and Hannah's favorite).

2 comments:

Cari said...

Bravo for getting the pictures and journalling done so quick after getting back! We are glad you had such a fun time.

Misty said...

Well, I am not quite done. I am trying to work my way through. We have so many pictures. It is hard to decide which ones to blog about. :) I still need to finish unpacking. Ha! Maybe I will be done next month.