Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bubbles and pure mischief







Hayden loves the bubble machine. It will blow hundreds of bubbles at a time. It is great. He just dances and jumps all around. It is absolutely adorable.
We also started climbing on top of a block toy and turning the light switch on and off. Occasionally we have fallen and gotten our leg stuck and twisted (ouch), but that doesnt stop us from going and doing it again. The other day I walked into Haydens room to find him on top of the changing table. The little toot pushed the block toy over to the C.T and climbed up. I am so glad he didnt fall off.
We officially no longer have the block toy (he never played with it anyways), or the changing table. My cousin is having a baby boy in June, so we gave ALL of our nursery to her. We still have the crib for the meantime. But, we will be handing that over in a few months.
Lets just say.. I LOVE my little boy and am so glad we were blessed with a son, but he is nonstop mischief. :)

No comments: