Monday, March 23, 2009

More Disney Fun!




Mickeys 3D Philharmagic






The Best Item for Hot Weather :)




Haydens First Real Kiss "Princess Aurora"
We had so much fun at Disney. I can't even decide which photos to post. I know they are way out of order, but my main goal is to just get it all posted.
The kids loved watching Disney's Mickeys 3D Philharmagic. They were a little jumpy at times, but were super excited when we walked out. They would have gone and watched it again if the wait time wasn't so long. Hayden couldn't keep the glasses on (he broke them as well), so he even liked the show. It is amazing how still the active little man sits when shows at Disney world start. He is a total statue. He loves anything involving music.
One of the best items we bought on our entire trip was the fan/water spray bottles. All of the kids got one and they LOVED them. It helped with the constant complaining of "I'm HOT!"
This trip was the first time the girls have slept together in the same bed. Normally when they "try" to sleep together, they end up fighting the whole time. But, this trip was so EASY. They slept like little Angels. It was so cute. I obviously had to get a picture. Notice my sweet little girl who will NOT use covers and will not wear pants or socks. I don't know how she doesn't get sick. Speaking of getting sick. The first night (Monday) at Disney Hailey spiked a 103.2 fever in the middle of the night. I sent Shane out at 2:00 in the morning to get medicine. Thank goodness she felt better the next morning. She was still a little ill, but the fever was down in the 99 range. We never figured out what caused it.

No comments: