Thursday, June 23, 2011

S. Padre Day 3 - Dinner at Pirates Landing

After our morning/afternoon of swimming we headed over to Pirates Landing and met back up with the Weavers for our pre-pirate cruise dinner. Little did we know we were sitting across from three of the PIRATES who were also eating their dinner before setting sail. They came over and talked with the kids and gave them some gold, AKA "pirates booty". The kids thought it was so cool to get to meet the pirates and I thought it was cool because it gave the kids a big advantage for what was to come AFTER dinner. Because of our large group We were seated at the round table. It was pretty cool. Although, I felt so far away from everyone though. Shane and I both ordered fajitas and I have to say they were some of the best I have EVER eaten. Yummy! We had birthday cupcakes for dessert and then headed outside for our pre-cruise entertainment -Pirate Magician. He was really good, although could have done away with a few of the acts. Example - showing KIDS he can cut through his arm without hurting himself. I had to explain to Hayden way too many times that we do not cut ourselves with knives. It really would hurt us and the Magician had a pretend knife/sword and it didnt really cut him. Ugh! This pirate magician was NOT part of the cruise - thank goodness! Then we headed over to the bay to shoot the cannon and loaded our Pirate Ship......



























































































































































No comments: