The girls wore matching shirts, headbands an best friend necklaces to school. They looked cute. I curled Ashlyn and Hannahs hair and helped with the other girls as well. It was a busy morning. I ended up only having about 8 minutes to shower and get ready myself (and we got up 2 hours early). We arrived at the school right as the bell rang to go to class. Whew. Thankfully I didnt get everyone a tardy slip :)
Friday, June 10, 2011
End of Year Sleepover
Hailey invited her three best friends (from school) to sleepover during the last week of school. The girls had a blast. Between playing outside, truth or dare, doll makeovers and spa day I think they summed it all up. They "got" into bed about 9:45, and read books until 10:45ish and I had to make them go to sleep. I knew they would be exhausted the next day at school and plus we had to get up early. I had 7 kids to get ready in the morning, plus myself for Hannah graduation at 8:15.
The girls wore matching shirts, headbands an best friend necklaces to school. They looked cute. I curled Ashlyn and Hannahs hair and helped with the other girls as well. It was a busy morning. I ended up only having about 8 minutes to shower and get ready myself (and we got up 2 hours early). We arrived at the school right as the bell rang to go to class. Whew. Thankfully I didnt get everyone a tardy slip :)
The girls wore matching shirts, headbands an best friend necklaces to school. They looked cute. I curled Ashlyn and Hannahs hair and helped with the other girls as well. It was a busy morning. I ended up only having about 8 minutes to shower and get ready myself (and we got up 2 hours early). We arrived at the school right as the bell rang to go to class. Whew. Thankfully I didnt get everyone a tardy slip :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment