Friday, June 3, 2011

Gage L. Mcgraw UPDATE

Yesterday during the end of year school party Gage finally told Hailey that he liked her. Her reaction? She smiled and rolled her eyes :) Gage told his mom that he didnt think she liked him. She explained that hailey was shy and she imagines she does like him. They are good buds anyways. Hailey was all smiles and laughter after school. Silly girl!!

(I guess she got the rolling eye thing from me. I have always done that and have no clue when I do it. Oh well! )

End of school parties:

Hailey had Pajammin Day - they wore pajamas, played twister, karaoke, pizza, movie and popcorn, etc. Then later in the afternoon they decorated shirts/pillowcases, played more games, and had snacks etc.

Hannahs class had - Camp Kindergarten with lots of fun games and crafts, and ate smores. Then they made ice cream sundaes and got to put whatever they wanted on theirs, played games and jst enjoyed being with their friends.

They both had awesome days and are sad today is the last day of school. :( But, they are ready for summer fun~

No comments: