Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NRH2O and Girlfriend

Friday night (July 1st) we met our friends the Weavers at NRH2O for some fun and fellowship. Hayden and Sophia both needed to go potty, so as I was walking them over there, here is part of the conversations I heard.

*Note* - They are ALWAYS holding hands :)

Hayden: Your a girl, and I'm a boy
Sophia: giggles, and says "yeah"
Hayden: your the girlfriend and I'm the boyfriend

Then after potty break, holding hands and skipping, Hayden looks at Sophia and says

"Your so pretty - you look like a princess" - she was wearing a pink tutu swimsuit :)

They are so cute together and such good friends. Hayden loves his Sophia.

Friday night was Dive in Movie night - Despicable Me. The big girls and I went and rode the bigger slides while the little kids watched the movie. We had so much fun and got to ride a bunch of rides.

Fun times!!

No comments: