These pictures were taken back in June 2011, but I haven't had the chance to blog in a LONG time! The kids were taking a break and watching a movie. Liam only for a few minutes of course, but he wanted to be with the big kids :) I love how he holds hands with Hannah. Too cute. They all love baby Liam so much. He is by far a very special little boy.
*Note* July 28, 2011 - Hannah was at her best friends house for a sleepover. They were playing like they had pixie dust and when they threw it in the air they could make a wish. Here is Hannahs wish ... "I wish Liams mom would let us keep Liam and adopt him. I love him so much and I want him to be my brother." Isn't that precious? Baby girl - I sometimes think the same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment