Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meet Liam Issac


Liam in the clothes that his mommy, Amber, dressed him in. He is sooooo tiny.


Thursday I went to Christs Haven for a "meeting" with my case worker, social worker and Amber and Liams g-ma. This was just suppose to be a meeting and then placement would be in the next day or two. I ended up having to take Hayden and Hailey with me. Hayden was still sick with the flu and Hailey woke up with a 102 fever. Ugh! Mrs. Mary Lauren and Mrs. Betty watched the kids while I was in the meeting. They had a good time and were both on good behavior. Thankfully! Ten minutes into the meeting, Mrs. Betty knocked on the door and gave me THIS message. " Shane just called and said that Hannah threw up on the bus. He is headed to pick her up". OH my! Can the day get any worse? Shane came up to Christs Haven about 2 hours later and picked up the other two kids. We finished the meeting, and It turns out, Liam had to be placed today since everyones schedules did not coordinate. One of the guys that needed to sign the paperwork was not in the office, so I had to leave Liam there. :( I went home and got the kids down for nap and waited. He finally arrived at 3:45 and we jumped straight into the car and headed to the pediatricians office. He had to have his bilirubin levels checked because of his jaundice. Turns out his levels were high and we have to take him back the next day to recheck. We finally got home for the evening about 6:30. The kids were exhausted and so was I. Having the flu and having to run all over the place all day was not very fun or restful. Liam did not sleep very well the first night. The poor baby cried and cried. He does not like to sleep laying flat either. I finally got him to sleep about 4 am and he slept until about 6:30, whined and then back to sleep until 8. Thankfully the kids were sick and they slept until that time as well.

No comments: