Shane and the kids decided they wanted to plant some flowers this spring in the backyard. Our backyard is super busy with "toys" so we don't really have room, but we found a small area to make our flower garden. The kids helped dig up the grass and prepare the ground. They even rescued all the worms and then once the ground was dug up they let them go back to their home. They really enjoyed getting to play with all the worms. While this was going on, Liam and I were inside taking a nap. I am having to catch up on sleep whenever I can. Oh, and this is day two of our beautiful weather for the weekend. It was Sunday Morning, but since everyone is still sick with the flu we were not able to attend church. :( We definitely made it a fun morning though.
No comments:
Post a Comment