Saturday morning we headed out to Green Valley Park to watch Haydens best friend, Sophia's, first soccer game. She has been watching her two sisters play the past year, and we wanted to support her first game. I know she was excited to get to play this year. She did a great job. Hayden really enjoyed getting to watch her.
Madi was also playing at the same time. We got to watch a little of her game as well. She has an awesome team. They won 4-2, against all boys!! GO Strike Force!!
Later that afternoon we headed out to watch Rachels game. It was soooo hot outside. I missed half the game just trying to not get a heat stroke. They also won 4-3, I think!!!
Way to go Bratz!!!
We had a great Saturday. We ended the evening with a birthday party and yummy cheddar bacon hamburgers at home.
1 comment:
Aw! How cute! I'm going to post these on my fb since we haven't unloaded our camera yet. :)
Post a Comment