Friday Shane and the girls headed out to their Opening Camping trip with the Indian Princesses at Lake Ray Roberts. The girls were so excited about getting to spend a special weekend with Daddy and meeting new friends. I will not be able to do this trip justice, but I wanted to give you a brief overview of their exciting weekend, and then he can post more later.
Upon arrival at their site with the other Apache Tribe, Shane started putting up their tent while the girls who immediately made new friends, went over to the park across from the camp site to play.
Saturday they had lots of fun games planned for the girls and dads. The Apache Tribe won a lot of them. Woo Hoo!
Shane and one other dad took a group of girls on a 2 1/2 mile hike.
It Rained off and on throughout the day Saturday.
Rode bikes and scooters... found out Hailey needs a bigger one... easier to ride.
Played at park.
Went down to the lake to throw rocks.
Make sand castles.
Big Bon-fire Saturday night. New Indian Princess got to throw corn in the fire.
Girls got leather indian vests that we get to make together. They are excited.
The Apache girls made up a cheer for Sundays Chapel.... (I will type this later so I can get it exact from Hailey)
Sunday, they got up early and packed up, so they could get back home in time for Church at Northwood. We love our church!!!
The kids walked in the door STINKY, let me tell you. I quickly threw them in the tub. They got dressed and we headed off to the big house. It was a quick turn a round.
I will say I have the best husband ever!!! He loves spending time with his children and that will be the memories that they keep forever. They will always remember that their Daddy loves them and wanted to spend quality time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment