Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My school Kids







This year Mimi gave the girls money to go school clothes shopping. I took each girl, individually, shopping. They had so much fun. You would not believe the style these girls have. It is cute. All their new clothes they picked out 100% by themselves. I was proud of them.
Hannah't teacher, Miss Irwin, told Shane that every morning the Kindergarten teachers wait outside their doors to see what Hannah is wearing. She eats it up. :)
She is also my little chatterbug. EVERYONE knows Miss Hannah. Shane went to eat lunch with the girls last week, and he said, that everyone from all the different classes were saying "Hi Hannah" and waving to her during lunch. I am proud that my baby girl makes friends so easily. She is such a sweet little angel and what a blessing she has been to us.
This picture is of all the kids getting ready to head out to school. They love it.

No comments: