/
Hayden and Daddy playing the "Dinosaur" Game. They hide from the dinosaurs. You just have to be there. It is so hilarious and fun. I love spending that time with my baby boy.
Hayden and Daddy playing the "Dinosaur" Game. They hide from the dinosaurs. You just have to be there. It is so hilarious and fun. I love spending that time with my baby boy.
My two beautiful girls. I love you guys so much.
Happy Mothers Day to All those specials moms out there.
Today was a great day. We started off with a wonderful service at NorthWood Church, then we went and ate at a yummy Mexican Restaurant over near Southlake Town Center. After lunch we headed home for much needed Mothers Day Naps.
The kids all made me some sweet cards at school. I loved everyone of them. They made me so sad though. My babies are all growing up. I can't believe Hayden is almost three.
Tonight, we invited my good friend, Sarah, and her kids over for dinner. Her husband, Nick, was out of town, so we thought it would be fun to celebrate our special day together. Shane made PB&J for the kids, and Sarah and I made a celery/apple salad for us. We are on a special diet together, so it was fun getting to cook together. I was surprised how good the salad tasted. I was expecting it to be gross since I am not a big fan of celery. The kids had a good time playing together as usual. Sophia and Hayden got into a little trouble though. We lost them for a bit, and ended up finding them in a locked bathroom. They were playing in the toothpaste in our bathroom, and brushing their teeth with our tooth brushes. Yuck! So, 15 minutes later, guess where we find them this time? In the kids bathroom, once again playing in toothpaste and soap. Oh my. What are we going to do with this crazy 2 year olds?
No comments:
Post a Comment