Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Memorial Day 2010



































































Sarah and Nick invited us over to their house for a Memorial Day BBQ. Mark and Keri Vaughn also were invited. We all had a good time swimming. Hayden was a little nervous at first about getting in the water. I am not sure why, but once he got in and got used to it, the fear was completely gone. He was jumping in from the side, jumping in off the diving board and swimming all over the place. He was having a blast. He didn't even want to get out to eat (his favorite past time). Of course Hayden loved playing with his best friend, Sophia. They would swim all over the pool together. Hailey was loving getting to practice all the stuff she has been learning in swim lessons. She was floating on her back and jumping in and swimming to the other side. She is proud of everything she has learned. She also got to spend alot of time with two of her buddies, Rachel and Trinity. Hannah was at Mimi and Papa's house for her special week. We sure missed her, but I know she was having lots of fun of her own. Nick bought chicken, hotdogs (kids) and gourmet hamburgers. There was cowboy burgers, jalapeno burgers and blue cheese burgers. Lets just say Yummy! They also made asparagas and lots of other sides and desserts. Good eating, let me tell ya. I am so thankful for such amazing friends. I am so unsure with so many of our "friends", but I know the Weavers are the REAL deal. They are such a GODLY family, and I am so thankful God brought them into our lives.







You will notice in one of the pictures, Hayden is peeing on the grass. That crazy boy peed about 15 times. He was drinking/sucking in so much water while swimming. The last time he peed, he said, "Look daddy I can pee on the tree" and he turned around and peed all over shane. We all started cracking up. That boy has a good aim, and it can sure go far. *smile*

No comments: