After Granny's funeral, I headed back to DFW to pick up Hayden and to go to my baby cousin Riley's First Birthday Party. I ended up getting there just in time. I only missed about 15 minutes or so. Perfect timing. Carolyn and Eddie offered to keep Hayden for us so that we could
go to the funeral and not have to mess with a 2 year old. It was so nice, even though I sure missed him. Riley's party was a lot of fun. It was just nice getting to see everyone.
After the funeral, Hailey and Shane headed to San Angelo for a quick visit, and Hannah went home with Mimi for her special week alone without brother or sister. She also was going to get to go to Cheerleading camp, in which she was so thrilled. Hailey couldnt go this year since school was not out yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment