Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When will it end?

Okay Seriously when will it end? We started getting sick 3weeks before Christmas. I woke up Christmas morning with laryngitis and could not talk. I felt terrible. Then we all got colds again. Shane even caught a little of the virus this time. We passed it back and forth. Then bronchitis came along (I always thought this was a cold, but it is obviously more severe). Then last week Hayden got the stomach bug. It lasted 2 days and I thought it went away. But, I was wrong. It was back and lasted 4 more days, and the cough and congestion never ceased. This Saturday night, Hailey started coughing. Turns out it is strep. She ran a low grade temp and went back to school today (wed). Hannah started coughing Sunday, no strep but bronchitis, and wheezing. She is running a 103 temp and is completely miserable. Hayden is coughing still. I havent had him tested, but if he starts running fever we will be right back in the doctors office. I am congested and feel run down. I think Shane might be catching something too. He said he has a headache. Ugh! Almost 2 months of being sick. Is it ever going to end? I need a break.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I totally feel for you. I just now feel like I recovered from our 8 days of sickness.