Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Fun




Friday the 22nd the kids and I took cupcakes to Hailey's school for one of her birthday celebrations of the weekend. The kids loved it and were all grin from one ear to the other when we walked in. It was cute. We spent the last 30 minutes of school with her friends and then headed home to get the final touches done for her party the next day.
Saturday morning daddy took the kids to McDonald's for a late breakfast while I got a few last minute things done. Then, Mimi and Uncle Tim came over and spent a few hours with us. They played some card games with the kids and Hailey got to open her birthday gifts. Mimi got her a nice digital camera, since the one we got her at Christmas was a piece of junk. Or should I say a $35 piece of junk. Alot of money wasted. She LOVES her camera. She has already taken about 60 pictures. Most of them were from her birthday party. Uncle Tim gave her 100 dollar bills. This was another awesome gift for such a young little girl. We sure enjoyed your visit, and wish you could have stayed longer. We love you.
Sunday, we went to church. From what I have heard Hailey was excited she got to go up on stage during Kid Worship since it was her birthday. Hailey picked Taco Bueno for lunch... Shane and I got Panda Express. Yumm! Then we went home, took a nice Sunday nap, and then went birthday SHOPPING! That is what Hailey wanted to do for her birthday, so that is where we went. She had a great time getting to pick out her own presents. She got some pretty cool stuff too. Daddy and Hayden both like her Electric DJ Mixer. HA! I never thought she would get something like that, but that was her first pick of the night. It is pretty neat I guess. After our long night of shopping, we went home to a nice plate of spaghetti and then went to bed.....
Guess what we woke up to???
Hailey coughed all night. She has a fever when I went to wake her up for school, so she obviously didn't go. Then we went to her "7 year Well Checkup" and find out our baby girl got strep for her birthday. What a nice present, huh?
Hopefully the medicine works QUICKLY and she is better for school Wed.
Happy Birthday baby girl!!! I hope it was as special as we hoped to make it for you. We love you.

No comments: