Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hayden and the 4 Wheeler

Hayden wanted to go ride the 4 wheeler tonight, so I told him he needed to wait until daddy was home. I couldn't leave with little miss being so sick.

After dinner, Daddy took the 4 wheeler outside to get it ready. I asked Hayden if he was ready to go ride. He says "Yeah!" I told him we needed to put on his shoes and jacket. He quickly obeyed and said, "I put on my jacket... and shooes. OK" Then he turns to his sister and says, "I go ride my 4 wheeler, okay! I be right back alright?" Then he bends down to sick Hannah on the floor and gives her a HUGE hug and says " I wuv you". He runs to me, and then runs back to Hailey and gives her a hug as well.

Oh my sweet little man. I could eat him up. He was so thrilled to get to go ride. Daddy walked King and Hayden rode next to him.

No comments: