Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nap Mats








I am so disappointed... when the girls went to Angel Land they had nap time and got to bring their own nap mats. We never had anything fancy, just cheap mats, which probably made for an uncomfortable nap. This year, I enrolled the kids in Discovery School at Smithfield UMC. Hannah's teacher from Angel Land makes really nice nap mats for a descent price, so I got her to make the kids some cute, soft mats. Come to find out ...... Hayden has nap time, but they have their own mats that they make the kids use, and Hannah's class doesn't have a nap time. Now, I have two adorable mats that will barely get any use. Although, Hayden has his on top of his bed right now and is taking a nap. He really likes his. He picked out CARS material. Can you believe that?

No comments: