Today was Parent/Teacher Conferences at Discovery School for Hannah and Hayden. Hannah was so excited about getting to meet her teachers and see her classroom. She was very well behaved and walked right in and started playing and talking to her teacher. She got to see all the centers and the loft, which Hayden LOVED. We had to make sure to get Hannah's picture taken (her request). She wanted to be just like her Big Sissy and have her picture taken with her teachers and she wanted to make sure mommy blogged on it so Mimi could see.
Hayden on the other hand, was NOT behaved. He was actually TERRIBLE. I have never seen him act as bad as he did today. I know he is wild, but not normally this wild. I have to admit, I was so embarrassed. I bet the teachers were thinking, "Oh my gosh, what do we have in store for us this year?" I know I was thinking that. If he acts as bad as he did today, he might just get kicked out of the program. Seriously.
I am a bit sad that all my babies will be in a school program this year, even if only a few days a week, but on the other hand, happy that I will have a little "me" time, even if it might involve cleaning and errands. LOL.
We are all set and ready for Sept 1 and 2. Discovery School, Here we come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment