Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school!

Hailey picked this outfit out for her first day of school. It includes a skirt and black slip ons, and a bracelet. She wanted a head band with a flower, so this is what I made for her. She looked so beautiful.


Walking into the school.... Hannah was so proud of her big sissy.


First Day of First Grade heart cake. Yummy!
Hailey started back to school today. She was super excited. She has been counting down the days since Meet the Teacher Night Thursday. She picked out her outfit, got her nails painted, bag packed, lunch made, craft for teacher made and packed, and prayers said. She didn't want to go to bed last night. She was too excited.
This morning, she was up and getting dressed at 6:50 on her OWN. She barely ate any breakfast, which is unusual for her. I was a bit worried she would be starving at school. Although, she did just fine. She loved her teacher, Mrs. Bellington, and is already planning play dates with her new friends. She got to play at recess with her best friend, Phoebe, from Kindergarten so she was happy about that. I think this is going to be another great year. I look forward to what God has in store for my baby girl. I know he is in control and has big plans for her.
Yeah for FIRST grade!!!!! We love you Hailey!


No comments: