Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday fun

Tonight we had the Hudkins Family over for a cookout. The kids had a great time playing out in the backyard, and I enjoyed getting to hang out with Cari. She is so much fun to talk to. You gotta love her. :) She makes a yummy strawberry cake as well. Cari, I ate half of the cake you left at our house. I told you I am not good with temptation. After dinner the guys played Wii and Cari and I played with the boys. We really had a great time. Thanks guys for joining us. It is definitely going to be fun watching the friendships grow stronger between the kids. Hannah especially loves her Lauren. Hannahs Buddy Lauren. Look at that sweet smile! :)
You go Grant.




Mrs. Cari had fun playing with the racetrac with the boys.








The girls being silly and posing during their fashion show.


Can you tell what one of Grants favorite toys are? He got every ball he could find out of the playhouse. He is such a funny little guy.

The boys. It looks like they are sharing, but actually Hayden is in the process of taking a ball out of Grants pile.









No comments: