Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 1 and 2 of girls summer trip to Mimi and Papas

Day #1 We met Mimi and Uncle Tim in Granbury at McDonalds for lunch, and a little play time. After lunch they headed off to Bangs and Hayden and I headed home. 30 minutes into the trip the girls decided they needed a drink. They stopped at Sonic in Stephenville. Silly kids.

Playtime - Crafts - went outside with Papa while he worked... etc.

Church



Day #2 3 Hour Trip to the farm with Papa. Picked grapes, looked for rocks, flowers, sticks, anything nature provides, rode the golf cart, visited Papa Floyd, fed the cows and horse, fished for minnows, and sooo much more. The girls also got a pomegranate to eat. Hailey loved it. (which surprises me, she doesn't try anything).

Lots of fun crafts. ( The girls FAVORITE thing to do)

Rode the power wheels car

Snowcones.

Movie -

They are having so much fun. They love to go to Mimi and Papas, and I am thankful that they have grandparents who want to have them stay over. Hayden and I are enjoying our time together. We went to NRH2O this morning with the Weavers. We only stayed until 12:25. It was so cold. It was cloud covered and no sun whatsoever. My back was hurting and I have horrible cramping in my stomache. Lets say this wasnt the best day for the water park, but Hayden loves it. We took a nap and then went and ran some errands, which are easy with only one kid.
Tomrrow I am going to finish up the girls playroom. Mom, I will post some pictures tomorrow so that the girls can see. :) Hopefully they like it.

No comments: