The girls decided a week ago that they wanted to share a room and have a playroom/craft room. They have talked about this off and on for a year and a half. We never thought twice about it because Hannah was still having nightly night terrors and waking up 3 or more times a night. It was not a good time for them to share. Hailey wouldn't get any sleep. Now, she sleeps through the night and only has an occasional night terror. You can count on her having one if she goes to bed late, or if she goes to bed throwing a fit.
I am not 100% done with the room, but since the girls are at Mimi and Papas I wanted to show them what has been done so far. All I have left is a few small "finishing touches" and the CLOSET.
Hope you like it baby girls. The rest of the toys are in the closet. :) I am glad you are having fun at M & P. We sure miss you though.
No comments:
Post a Comment