Sunday, Mike and Anita Dane, Hayden's Sunday School teachers were out of town and they had asked us to fill in for them. I was excited. I love popping in on the kids classes. I took my camera so I could capture some pictures of Hayden with his friends.

Praying before our snack of crackers :)

Hayden and Grant got on the duck teeter-totter together and I thought it made for a cute picture.

The boys playing ball together. They were actually throwing it back and forth to eachother. Hayden and Grant are definitely going to be our ball players.

Miley and her "baby". We had lots of fun playing baby. We were putting it night night and rocking it. She is such a sweet little girl.

Hayden and Gavin. They were hitting eachother in the face and laughing about it. I obviously made them stop but it was kinda funny. Hayden was not happy I was taking their picture. I am not sure Gavin was either.

No comments:
Post a Comment