Thursday, July 23, 2009

Opinions

Two weeks ago I went and let the kids pick out material for their preschool nap mats. I specifically asked for 1 1/2 yards of each one. It turns out, the lady only gave me a yard of each. Errr! So, today we had to take back the material so we could purchase the amount I originally asked for. They didn't have any left in either of the ones they originally picked out. So, I had to decide on something for Hannah that could make her very happy, or a very upset little girl. I just pray it is HAPPY as opposed to the other. I want this to be special and not something she doesn't like.
Hayden on the other hand, is ALREADY a very opinionated little guy. We originally bought a black Disney Cars print material that I REALLY liked. Today they did not have enough left so I was showing Hayden all the ones he could pick from - baseball, other cars, camo, trains, etc. He pointed to the one we originally had and said, "No! That One!" I tried to explain how they didn't have enough material, but he did not understand. I finally picked another Cars pattern and showed it to him. After about 5 minutes he decided it would be okay.
Oh my goodness, do they really start THIS early? It is bad enough with two little girls, but is my baby boy going to be the same way? They were both Cars, right? LOL

The good thing is that we finally have the right amount of material so we can get these mats made and get my babies ready for preschool.

No comments: