
This year Hayden wanted a Super hero party. Spiderman was the only character that was available without having a party when no one was able to come. Hayden had a few kids that he really wanted there, so we made that happen :) It is his special day, so I wanted to do everything I could to make it that way. Spiderman put on a few pounds this year, but he was AWESOME! The kids all had a great time. He definitely made haydens 4th birthday one he will never forget. And I will always keep Silly Shindigs in mind. :) I enjoyed watching all the kids having fun. I also discovered my little girl knows how to dance. She was getting down. I guess when you dont focus on who is watching then your true talents come out. We had about 3 hours of fun and fellowship. We ended up getting home about 10 pm and then played with all his new toys. Liam was at his moms, so hayden got to bang on his new drum set without worrying about waking up the baby. He loved it.
I have tons of Spiderman decorations, and masks. It was too windy to decorate and I forgot about the masks. Ooops. So, if anyone wants a spiderman party, I have all the supplies.
No comments:
Post a Comment