
The girls were so excited to get back into school today. I can not believe I have a First and Third Grader. Next year, I could have a Kindergartner as well. Oh my!! Hailey got Mrs. Wilson and Hannah got Mrs. Caughlan for their teachers. They both seem super nice. I am really looking forward to this year. Hailey was so excited, she ran right into her classroom and sat at her desk and starting working on the paper that was there. We had to pull her back out to get a picture and a hug. Crazy girl. Hannah was a sweet heart and we prayed for her before we left. She always wants us to pray for her. I love her heart. Hayden missed his sisters today, but since he is sick he enjoyed sitting in my lap reading and watching some of his shows. We made chocolate covered bananas for after school. They were a big hit. Now, we are off to ballet and then back to the doctor with Liam. Poor baby boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment