Hannah has been saying for a few months that her eyes hurt at school. I thought at first that it was just one of her ways of getting attention, (we are used to this stuff), since the teacher didn't seem to think much of it, and Hannah has a very caring teacher. We took her to the eye doctor last week and sure enough baby girl is slightly near sighted. :( I have never known a kid as excited about getting glasses as she was. She was jumping up and down and running up to strangers saying "I am getting glasses". She has been all smiles all week, saying I get my glasses next week, right? We got a surprise call on Satuday while we were out, and her glasses were alreay ready. You can guess what we did later that day! :) Isn't she cute? So far so good. She wants to clean them all the time though. I wonder how long the excitement will last?
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Pure cuteness
Hannah has been saying for a few months that her eyes hurt at school. I thought at first that it was just one of her ways of getting attention, (we are used to this stuff), since the teacher didn't seem to think much of it, and Hannah has a very caring teacher. We took her to the eye doctor last week and sure enough baby girl is slightly near sighted. :( I have never known a kid as excited about getting glasses as she was. She was jumping up and down and running up to strangers saying "I am getting glasses". She has been all smiles all week, saying I get my glasses next week, right? We got a surprise call on Satuday while we were out, and her glasses were alreay ready. You can guess what we did later that day! :) Isn't she cute? So far so good. She wants to clean them all the time though. I wonder how long the excitement will last?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment