Monday, May 9, 2011

butchered













I have decided that hair stylists do not know how to follow instructions. This is round two of Haydens hair being butchered to 5-10 short layers. Hello? Lady, I asked just to trim his bangs... Ugh! We are starting the growing out process again. :(


Add about 3/4 inch to the picture in the white polo and that is where we were (basicly all one length). The other two pics are where we are now. The pics make it look much better than it really is. We have about 6 layers :( and it does not look good.


Oh well! He is still a cutie-pie!


Funny story - Hayden got his hair cutt yesterday and today we saw Miss Chinita at Target and visited for a while. The last time we saw Miss Chinita at Target was almost about 8 months ago and I took Hayden the next day for a hair cut and they messed it up just like this time, only last time was worse. Crazy!
*Side note for someone who might be reading this * - I am not implying Miss Chinita has anything to do with it. I am just saying it is kinda funny. :)




No comments: