Friday, January 28, 2011
Happy Birthday Hailey
January 24th was Hailey's 8th Birthday. Daddy signed up to be a Watchdog at the school on her birthday. She thought this was super cool. They called Hailey into the office twice that morning. One to announce her birthday and then again so she could say the pledge with her daddy on the announcements. Hannah of course got to say the pledge as well. Hayden and I went up to eat lunch with Hailey. She was excited to have almost her whole family eating with her. Hayden and I also brought cookies and cupcakes up later on for her class birthday celebration. She got to stand in front of the class with Mrs. Portugal and everyone sang Happy Birthday to her. It was definitely a special day and I am so glad we were able to spend time with her at school. We love you baby bear! I can not believe you are 8. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment