Monday, January 3, 2011
Christmas Eve Service
Our Christmas Eve started with Mimi and Papa coming up around lunch time. We spent the next couple hours playing and visiting. My (mommy) nurse arrived about 2:00 and put in the IV and Methysolumedrol drip. By the time we were done, we had 10 minutes to get everyone dressed, including Shane and I, and off for the Christmas Eve Service at our Church. Grandad, Grandma Kelly and Gloria were meeting us there at 4:30. Thankfully the girls can get ready themselves and even "fix" their hair. It might not have been how I planned it originally, but it was fixed. Shane had to help me get dressed. It was terrible. The only place they were able to get the iv this time was in my wrist. I couldnt move my wrist at all. So, gettting dressed = IMPOSSIBLE!! I couldnt even do ANYTHING to my hair. I looked like I just woke up. Oh well. We are all alive and together as a family and that is all that matters. The girls even dressed their AG dolls in matching dresses. They looked beautiful!! Mom and Dad stayed at the house and prepared dinner. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment