Monday, January 10, 2011

Finalized

Today, we finally have everything done to be fully licensed to foster. Now we are just waiting for our baby boy to be born :) I can not wait. The kids are so excited as well. A week or so ago Hayden went with me to Kohls and he picked out stuff he thought the baby should have. It was so fun to watch him pick out oufits. I had to help him with correct sizes, but we bought what he picked out. One item is a size 12 mth, so it will be a while before baby can wear it, but this was special to him for some reason, so I let him get it. He also picked the baby a teddy bear lovie and football rattle. He was so excited to get home and show Daddy what he bought for "our baby boy". He calls the baby "our baby boy", and there is not a day where he does not talk about him. I can not wait to see how he interacts.
The room is basicly ready. I want to put up the babies name after we know what it is going to be and I wanted to make some sort of decor with the jungle animals, but havent figured out exactly what I want. I have ideas. We will see.

Now, we are waiting. I have never had to do this before, so it is nerve racking. I can't wait to have a baby in the house again. So much fun!

No comments: