
Hailey started playing volleyball this year at the YMCA. They start you at age 7. She was suppose to be on a 7-8 year old league, but it turned out they didn't have enough kids to make a league, so they put two together. Hailey's team is 7-10 year old girls. Hailey is the youngest one. There is one other girl on her team that is 7, but she is 5 months older than Hailey. Look at how tall some of the girls are compared to my baby girl. Hailey is number 1. Remember, Hailey is tall for her age too. Crazy!!!! She is doing really well. I am proud of her. She is trying her best and having fun, and that is all I expect. She is not into competitive sports, so I am thrilled that she is enjoying volleyball.
They have won all of their games so far. Woo Hoo Dream Team!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment