Friday, April 23, 2010
MS Walk 2010
This year we had another awesome walk. I want to thank all of our friends that came out to support me, and the ones that wanted to come but had to work or something else was already going on. You guys mean so much to me :) We met up with our team at 8:15 and had donuts and orange juice. We got everyone registered, visited and then hit the road. I think our team came in last place. We had to stop way to many times. It was seriously crazy. I think it took us an hour to walk 1 mile. HA! Not really, but it sure was a long time. I got to hold the sweetest little baby in the world (other than my own), so I am glad it took a while. After the walk, we got some yummy Subway meals and just hung out. Good times. Mrs. Keri took the kids to the bounce houses and let them jump. Thank you Keri. It made getting lunch a lot easier. The kids put on lots of shows for Chris and Mindy. It was funny how all the kids flocked to them. I guess they sensed they didn't have kids. Are kid less adults more fun???? Hmmm, we need to research that. All in all, it was a great morning and another great event. Thanks again everyone!!!! Now we get to start planning for next year. Its going to be BIG!!!!
Our AWESOME team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment