Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick Little Girl


I think I blogged on this already but I just now got around to downloading the cutest, yet saddest picture. Last week the kids and I were so sick. Hailey got strep throat for her birthday, following with Hannah and Hayden getting Bronchitis.
Hannah spiked a 103.3 fever Wednesday evening. We snuggled on the couch under LOTS of blankets. She was so cold and miserable. Then we were trying to get everyone ready for bed, and she wanted me to hold her so bad. I told her I would in just a minute. ( Hayden was keeping me from being able to tend to her). I walked off to do something with him, and I came back to find my sweet, yet so sick little girl passed out on the coffee table. How sad is that? She was shivering and moaning in her sleep. That whole night, she talked in her sleep. I don't think she got even an hour of restful sleep. The fever was causing so much pain in her tiny little body.

1 comment:

Cari said...

What are we going to do to celebrate when we can hit two whole weeks of being healthy?