Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hayden Thomas

Hayden's new favorite quote "Bye Bye Daddy/Mommy, I love you, See you soon, see you tomorrow"
Every time someone leaves for work or anywhere, this is what he says to us. It is so sweet. He has a tender heart. I love my baby boy!

Playing with cars..... this is what the cars always say to each other.... "Hello, whatcha doin. Want to drive? Okay, lets go. Vrmmm Vrmmm" and then off the cars go.

Hayden is in this silly/gross stage of always taking his diaper off and sticking it on his head, or somewhere else on his body. It is really gross. I have even caught him a few time holding it in his mouth like a crazy dog. Ugh! We have to get 100% potty trained SOON!!!!

Hayden has two favorite friends right now that he talks about ALL the time.... Miley Grace and Sophia. He loves his two girls. Even though he doesn't always come across as loving them, in his mind he is still being nice. Hmmm, is that normal?

No comments: