What an amazing weekend. I hate that it had to end. Shane and I went to a fabalous Marriage Conference "More than Married" at our church. It was the best we have ever attended. We are so excited about putting it all to practice.
My parents watched our 3 and my friend, Stacie, watched Liam. Then that night we got to go out on a dinner date, thanks to my best friend, Sarah. She watched all four of our kids, plus her four :) We ended the night with a sleepover. Madelyn spent the night with us and Hailey spent the night with the Weavers. Sunday morning- great worship service, fun with our new babies (promotion was last week). After church we had a great lunch at Frescos with the Weavers, naptime, and then a great time with our Cell group. When we walked out of Cell, Kari, Jill and I were talking and realized "IT WAS SNOWING"!! So we started running into the church to grab the kids before it stopped :) The kids loved watching the snow fall and Liam obviously did to.
Liam looked up into the sky and started smiling and laughing and said, "WOW!!" . I was so shocked. I started screaming, "Shane, he said wow". Then sure enough, Liam did it again and EVERYONE heard. Yah!! Our baby boy is really starting to talk.
The kids were so excited about the snow. They did not want to go to bed.
To end our night and weekend, Shane and I grabbed a bite to eat and watched a RedBox.
I sure LOVE my family and our church family. God is Good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment