Thursday, February 9, 2012

And he turns one...
















I can not believe our sweet little boy is already a year old!! What a wonderful year it has been as well. He brings so much joy to our lives. It is really interesting to see the difference in your biological children and foster/adoptive children even though they are being raised by the same people. He is so different from our kids - good and bad. He is always smiling and laughing. He has a smile and laugh that I can not describe. I think our three kids have beautiful smiles and are a joy as well, please dont think I am comparing. Liams is just different. I want to bottle it up and take it with me wherever I go, and share it with the world. :) I am weird, I know. I am horrible with words and can never say or describe what I am feeling. I try. It just sounds stupid.


Some things about you right now:


*favorite word - Ma Ma - says it all day long

*can also say Dada, na -na (food), said eat, bye and cheese (all once), and is trying to say some other words, but not clear enough to count

*Started walking Christmas day and is now doing really well. Still not 100% sturdy because of the torticollis, but is 100% a walker

* loves baseball bats, balls, and playing drums

*puts everything into his mouth

*can open all the baby locked cabinets, and loves to pull everything out

*gets into EVERYTHING - trash cans and all

*climbs on everything- couch, lego table, etc

*loves to see his brother and sisters

*loves smiling and laughing

*Seperation Anxiety has set in. You do not like mommy to leave your sight. You start screaming anytime I walk away from you.

*You love to dance to music

*Eating solid foods

*Just took you off formula and you are doing well on cows milk

*still having trouble with the sippy cups, but you are getting better

*love to eat and feed yourself

*still love baths and playing in the water - splashing and chasing bubbles

*Taking one consistant nap a day - normally about 9:30 am. Then you have cat naps here and there depending on what we are doing

*You started giving kisses, although not real often

* You want everyone to be together in the same room - you fuss when people leave

*you do not like mommy to hold anyone else. You are very jealous- you scream and cry huge alligator tears

*You have 9 teeth and are a HORRIBLE teether. It makes you feel terrible. It normally lasts a week and you are always screaming and do not sleep :( I can not wait until you are done with this phase. I bet you are too.


Liam Issac, you are so loved by our family. I can not imagine our life without you. It has been a very memorable and enjoyable year. Looking forward to what the future holds. Love you to the moon and back forever!

No comments: